Thursday, May 17, 2012

Track Me

So you want a tracksuit for summer, but you're not sure which brand to buy from. My best advice is to choose the brand that you have your heart set on, but when your heart is unsure, that is when I come in. Here, I present three different brands of terry tracksuits, in a similar color, with close to similar prices.


Victoria's Secret Pink Beach Terry Zip Hoodie & Beach Terry University Pant: (Shorts are also available) I love this tracksuit and I own a few of them.  They are extremely comfortable and wear in well. The pants are not as tight and fitting as I would like them to be, but they make great lounge wear. Also, the price is right and there is always sales!
(Victoria's Secret Pink)

Juicy Couture Original Terry Hoodie & Original Terry Drawstring Pant: A bit on the more pricier side, this tracksuit is my favorite. I love the fit and the feel of it and there are so many colors to choose from. The drawstring pants fit the booty better than Juicy's Snap Pocket Pant. This is an investment that will last you a long time. I wear my Juicy Couture tracksuit almost every day.
 ( Juicy Couture)

Bebe Logo Terry Dolman Hoodie and Short: I have to say that I do not own a Bebe tracksuit, but I have heard from men that they love the way it fits on a woman's booty. However, this is the only terry tracksuit I have found on Bebe's website and it is not available in pants.  I love the bright color, but I am still undecided about the three-quarter dolman sleeve. You be the judge!
(Bebe


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to comment!