Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Favorite Fragrance



I have always loved the smell of gardenia, the beach and coconut candy. Over the years, my friends and I have compiled an assortment of fragrances that I absolutely love.

Alora Ambience Isola Reed Diffuser: This is a home fragrance filled with gardenia, tuberose, and fig. It fills the entire room with elegance.

Suede by Michael Kors: A clean fragrance made up of gardenia, water lilies, cashmere wood, and more.  This is Michael Kors' newest fragrance that my friend Andrea picked out for me while reading Cosmopolitan magazine in the bathtub...

Victoria's Secret Pink's Eau De Toilette in Fresh & Clean: Love this!!! It smells clean with fresh apple and lily.

Bobbi Brown Beach Fragrance: I love the smell of the beach and suntan lotion. This fragrance evokes the beach in its entirety.

Michael Kors by Michael Kors: A creamy blend of florals and exotic spices. I have worn this fragrance for years and it is timeless.

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Eau Gourmande: My friend Holli asked me what I wanted for my birthday one year and I told her a fragrance that smells like coconut candy. This is what she found! It smells like coconut candy combining the essence of almond, coconut milk, jasmine, vanilla, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to comment!