Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Botox, and Juvederm, and Restylane, oh my!

Ahhh! A sigh of relief overcomes me when I see this flyer.  Mick, my esthetician, is in Chicago from Miami June 1st - June 4th. He is amazing and takes his work very seriously and very passionately. He does procedures such as, Juvederm, Botox, Latisse, and much more. Stop the aging process now dead in its tracks!

This also applies to men! Male Skincare is a fast growing market and such products as these can also be used on men to either reverse or stop the aging process.

Mick is very subtle with his work and hardly allows me to come as much as I want to! I promise you will not look like 'Big Ang' or 'Mickey Rourke,' unless you want to, of course.

Psst! Did I mention his prices are crazy affordable?


E-mail Mick:  Aestheticx.MD@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to comment!